19.02 COMPENSATION. The Clerk receives no additional compensation for performing the duties of the Treasurer.
19.03 DUTIES OF TREASURER. The duties of the Treasurer are as follows:
1. Custody of Funds. Be responsible for the safe custody of all funds of the City in the manner provided by law, and Council direction.
2. Record of Fund. Keep the record of each fund separate.
3. Record Receipts. Keep an accurate record of all money or securities received by the Treasurer on behalf of the City and specify the date, from whom, and for what purpose received.
4. Record Disbursements. Keep an accurate account of all disbursements, money or property, specifying date, to whom, and from what fund paid.
5. Special Assessments. Keep a separate account of all money received by the Treasurer from special assessments.
6. Deposit Funds. Upon receipt of moneys to be held in the Treasurerís custody and belonging to the City, deposit the same in depositories selected by the Council.
7. Reconciliation. Reconcile depository statements with the Treasurerís books and certify monthly to the Council the balance of cash and investments of each fund and amounts received and disbursed.
8. Debt Service. Keep a register of all bonds outstanding and record all payments of interest and principal.
9. Other Duties. Perform such other duties as specified by the Council by resolution or ordinance.